Here’s a few beauty tips that I think EVERYONE should know! Let me know if I should do more!
- To make your eyes more naturally alert and wide use black mascara on top lashes and brown on bottom
- In order to remove product build-up in your hair, use a clarifying shampoo once a week. This also prevents dandruff and other annoying scalp conditions! (I love Superfruit renewal clarifying shampoo by Ouidad)
- Massage an ice cube over your face until it melts. Do every night before bed. Supposedly it keeps fat cells, acne, and wrinkles under control but I just started doing this.
- For even curlier lashes, heat your lash curler (hairdryer, etc.) for five to eight seconds before curling them.
- Drink water! Even if you keep it to only a cup a day, you will see improvement all around.
- Before applying nail polish, wipe your nails clean with a cleanser. This will ensure the polish adheres properly.
- Prior to putting on nail polish, cool the container in the fridge, it will help with bubbles!
- To make yourself look awake, line your inner rims of the lower eyelid with nude eyeliner apposed to white. (It looks more realistic and less funky)
- Use conditioner as shaving cream.
- Bought two lip colors and aren’t sure about them? Mix them together, it might just be the perfect shade!
- Blue based lip colors will make your teeth look lighter. (This is an example of color contoring, I will make a full post about it soon)
- Use baby oil with vitamin E in place of makeup remover. Much less expensive and lasts wayyy longer.
- Dryer sheets help calm down the vicious humid-day-frizzies.
- Instead of shaking a nail polish bottle before use, roll it between your palms. It will end up going on much smoother.
- Instead of drying your hair with a towel (major frizz amp.) wring excess water out in the shower and wrap your hair up in a t-shirt.
That’s It! 15 beauty hacks to always keep in mind. A few of these I have never tried but have been told great things of. QOTD: What color are your nails? AOTD: Mine are periwinkle (I love that word, lol)